EWORX S.A. is a privately held company that was established in Athens in 2001 and has offices both in Athens and Brussels. EWORX offers communication, creative design, web/software development and digital consultancy services leveraging on the convergence of electronic media and the growing need for innovative solutions to organizational and corporate challenges in the digital age.
EWORX’s website can be found at http://www.eworx.gr – where an indication of the work undertaken by the company in the last years can be found.
Blockchain Developer (BCD1911)
You will join our in-house development team creating and maintaining blockchain-based distributed applications. In this role, you will work together with backend developers, graphic designers and project managers.
Description of position
You will join our in-house web development team creating and maintaining blockchain-based distributed applications. In this role, you will work together with backend developers, graphic designers and project managers.
- Assessing technologies, building and maintaining Blockchain-based distributed applications (DAPPS).
- Deploying and monitoring solutions on testnets and production.
- Working with analysts, UX designers, developers, analysing project requirements and mockups.
- Testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Coordinating with team members; giving and asking for help.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related subject.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills; ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to engineer software using principles.
- Strong web development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain and cryptography concepts and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of a Blockchain application framework (e.g. Ethereum Solidity, Hyperledger Fabric).
- Strong knowledge of tooling (dev tools).
- Knowledge of agile development principles and unit testing code.
The following will be considered a strong plus:
- Working knowledge of a mobile app development platform.
- Adequate knowledge of a server side technology (Java, Node.js, PHP or RoR).
- Adequate knowledge of a database (MySQL, PostgreSQL or any NoSQL).
- Adequate knowledge of WASM.
|Competitive salary.||Friendly and stimulating environment.|
|Opportunity to work in a high-profile, vibrant and international startup environment.||Career path.|
|Continuous education and knowledge exchange.||Private Health Coverage.|
|Start Info: Immediately||Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location: Halandri, Athens||Contact Info: Human Resources|