Back Office Assistant
An Investment Services Firm, carrying out its activities in Europe, is seeking people to assist with Company’s Back office Department in its main office based in Athens.
- Managing billing codes
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Provides feedback on issues impacting Billing production
- Identifies billing errors that prevent claims from being processed in the Electronic Billing System
- Sorting correspondence, maintaining proper and neat records, updating database and retrieving archived records.
- Implementing and optimizing procedures and collaborating with other departments (Accounting, Compliance),
- Attention to details, time management,
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and via email
- Computer competences, advanced excel skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn and retain new or evolving information and procedures
- Detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and calculation
Send CV in konstantina.koutsokosta@viefιnance.eu