Junior Sales Manager
JOIN Eurolife ERB Team!
We are looking to create a team of enthusiastic and results-driven Junior Sales Manager, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. As a Junior Sales Manager you will be trained with all the required technical and soft skills to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your customers. You will also be trained to develop under your responsibility a team of Field Managers and Agents, to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer, boosting the company’s top-line growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets by successfully promoting company’s product portfolio in both Life and Non-Life to customers.
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, using referrals etc
- Successful implementation of the sales process according to both Company’s & Regulator’s specifications.
- Selection, training & development of a successful (in both volume & quality) direct team of Company’s exclusive insurance agents.
- Development of a selected team of Agents, towards the Field Management path according to Company’s Plan.
- Meet personal and team KPI’s / targets.
- Properly implement Activity Management Concept & Company’s methodology & reporting, providing feedback to management and developing additional action plans to meet plans.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- High school or BS degree
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to deliver under pressure to short deadlines
- Team Player
- Computer use competency
What we offer
Our goal is to attract the best of the best and to ensure that our people enjoy their work environment as Eurolifers. Thus, we offer our employees a variety of benefits:
- The opportunity to work in a leading multinational insurance company with prominent positioning in the local market
- A competitive compensation package relevant to qualifications
- Health Insurance and Pension plan
- Continuous training and development opportunities