Shipping company seeking to recruit a Full- time individual for the position of Naval Architect & Marine Engineer for its offices based in Athens.
- University Degree in Naval Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
- 0-1-year relevant experience.
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Internet and Outlook Express.
- Dedicated, cooperative, good communicator, positive attitude, team spirit, very organized & detailed, good character, punctual.
Job Descriptions/ Duties
- Inspect & supervise vessels to ensure the works are according to the architectural, structural study and specification.
- Reporting to with the Mechanic Engineer Manager for the effective supervision of the works
- Confirm compatibility of spares to be delivered to the vessel (according serial numbers) prior to the commencement of works.
- Prepare execution project plans and contingency plans for the construction and delivery
- Assess quality of materials and the performance of materials suppliers of the project.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensure regulatory compliance during project execution
- Ensure that accurate inventory records of materials and equipment are kept
All completed curriculum vitae must be in English, will be treated in strict confidence and should be forwarded to the following address: email@example.com