ALTERNATIVE ATHENS Alternative Athens is an experiential travel company that offers an original range of tours and activities in Athens & Greece. Our aim is to show travelers the true face of the country, away from touristic stereotypes.
We provide outstanding quality tours around the themes of food, street art, contemporary culture and history, always from a different, fresh point of view. With our groundbreaking approach and pioneering vision Alternative Athens has earned worldwide recognition, industry leading awards and world class media coverage.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to help us expand our activities in Greece, as an addition to the team in Finance & Accounting.
The job is a part time one requiring a daily presence in the office with a relative flexibility while the main responsibility of the position will be the support of the financial controller to all the tasks related to:
- Monthly revenue reconciliation and invoicing
- Assistance with filing, data entry, controlling and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Assistance of senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Employee payroll preparation & expense reports control
- Recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting or Finance
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong desire to learn and develop in a fast growing business
- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Exceptional organizational skills and high degree of problem solving and creative thinking
- Team player, customer oriented, communication, agile, result oriented
Please send your cv in English along with a cover letter to email@example.com