We are looking for an IT Support Specialist!
The IT Support Specialist (ISS) is a professional who works across the entire application lifecycle from development to operations aiming to improve the process and manage IT infrastructure.
The ISS implements 1st level technical solutions, including but not limited to:
- Install, configure, test, operate, maintain, change or update operating systems, applications and hardware (Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Soft 1, printers, scanners etc.).
- Manage user accounts via Active Directory.
- Support colleagues in the IT department in various projects.
We will consider the solutions-oriented candidate who:
- Has 1-3 years of experience in IT Support, Automation or Administration.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Automated Systems, Information Technology or Programming.
- Communicates both orally and written in English (C1 Level).
- Has completed military service, when required.
- Seeks continuous learning for personal development.
- Identifies with customers showing empathy, flexibility and great communication skills.
- Can connect to technical and business goals with the same positive attitude.
- Is highly responsible and autonomous (including familiarity with remote working conditions) while at the same time enjoy working in teams to achieve targets and deliver excellent customer experience.
We, in STOP SA (www.stop.gr), specialize for more than 40 years in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry. We hold a leading position in the Greek PPE market having our headquarters in Piraeus, a branch in Rotterdam and 3rd party hubs in Singapore, Manila, UAE, Nigeria and Cyprus.
We have a high respect of our current and future employees.
We build relationships based on mutual trust, support, honesty and safety, while we encourage the freedom of opinion and expression.
We work in a vibrant working environment enjoying state-of-the-art facilities.
If you enjoy working for a company that cares about people, pays attention to their wellbeing and focuses on the development of their capabilities, knowledge and competencies, JOIN US!
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 15 September 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position code ISS/0919.