ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. We are known for our integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. Our best known brands are: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
Established in 2004, we are celebrating 15 years of providing a stable and collaborative working environment for over 1200 employees in Prague.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o.where we proudly employ over 70 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. The leader in finished lubricants, asphalts, specialty products and base stocks. As a…
DEDICATED CUSTOMER PROFESSIONAL with Italian
In our Prague office, you will become one of the primary faces of F&L to our customers. You will manage the Order to Cash process in coordination with a number of connected functions. Our teams handle everything from setting up customers in our systems, order placing and follow up with our delivering locations worldwide, customers’ communication, billing, payment collection and bookings to customer accounts.
- Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
- Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
- Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
- Build strong relationships with your own portfolio of customers
- Active communication with different departments (Customers, Sales, Sales Operations, Internal CS contacts, Operations, Treasurer’s Credit, Controllers)
- Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
- Use email as the primary way of communication with customers (just 20% of your time will be on the phone)
- Meet your customers occasionally
- Have regular trainings and team meetings
- Be involved in various company projects (around 10% of your time)
- High School diploma (preferably University degree)
- Fluent English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Customer Focus, attention to details, prioritization skills, be a great teammate with the ability to work independently
- Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skills
- Ability to work in multinational environment and to balance strategic and operational aspects of role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP and Work experience in customer service is an advantage
This awaits you…
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague please visit us on Proudly.cz
WE are looking forward to YOUR application!!!