Description / Requirements
A large, profitable and continuously growing Insurance Group, one of the leaders in the Greek market, is seeking to recruit a Software Developer.
Reporting to the IT Application Developer Manager, the Software Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- Independently carrying out the design, analysis, development and maintenance software to support company’s objectives.
- Actively participating in the designing and implementation of IT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is essential. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Solid knowledge of the following :
- .Net Framework (C#, VB.Net, MVC, ASPX)
- Microsoft SQLServer, Reporting Services
- Web Services, HTML 5
- Web Applications design
- Will be considered as an advantage any experience with
- CA-GEN case tool for Oracle
- Oracle database and PL/SQL
- First class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Innovative, creative and able to work in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Previous experience in insurance industry will be considered as an advantage.
The company offers:
- A competitive compensation package relevant to qualifications.
- Pension and medical insurance.
- Exceptional prospects.