AT A GLANCE
Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Team as an Trainee in the Reservations Department, you will support in transfers, excursions and off-line hotel bookings for 3rd party clients based in Europe. In addition, you will handle the communication with those clients and liaise with them in order to customize services where necessary and ensure their requirements are being met.
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. We offer 14million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. TUI DX is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Check that programs, itineraries and prices for booked services are consistent with the program we offer in destination
- Liaise with our clients in order to align our range of services with their requirements
- Ability to make bookings and manage the bookings that are already in the system
- Update all suppliers on any additional requirements to ensure customer expectations are met
- Support the Reservations Department in any additional projects and daily tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Enrolled and currently studying at a University is mandatory
- In possession of a valid EU passport or equivalent
- A sales driven mind set with a positive attitude
- Knowledge in the tourism industry or educational background in Tourism Management or related studies
- Good ability to work in a team and multitask
- Open minded with a can do attitude, fast learning and understanding
- Fluent in English and Greek mandatory, other languages advantageous
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role you will be required to login, provide personal details, answer any application questions and attach a CV in English.