Finvent Software is the exclusive and sole distributor of leading SS&C Advent Software products & services provider since 2001. With clients in 14 countries in Europe, Mediterranean area and in Africa, Finvent has established itself as a leading regional provider of mission-critical applications, in asset management, private & wealth management, fund management, financial advisory and family office business sectors. In addition, Finvent also develops several vertical solutions, all marketed by Advent Software, on a global basis.
Due to our growth, the company is currently seeking highly energetic and results oriented individuals for the positions of Business Consultants. We are mainly looking for experienced consultants, but we will consider exceptional, highly qualified, but junior-level professionals too.
- As Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with our clients (asset managers, fund managers, hedge funds, wealth managers and private banks) to implement and maintain our solutions in their back- to front-office environments.
- Typical implementation tasks are installation, configuration, integration, data conversion, automation of processes, specification of custom deliverables, system testing, user training, documentation and client communication. Consultants would also evaluate and recommend enhancements to existing clients’ installations and processes.
- The Consultant will be servicing clients primarily in Europe and the Middle East. The role is therefore ideal for candidates who are flexible in terms of traveling and find it exciting to explore different cities, cultures and business practices.
- Our products run on an MS Windows / MS SQL platform and spans the functions of: Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Client & Management Reporting, Performance Analytics, Client Relationship Management and Trading & Order Management.
- Post-graduate University degree (MBA, MSc) in Business/Finance and/or in IT/engineering with Finance knowledge.
- 4+ years experience consulting experience in software implementation projects within the finance/investment management/consulting/banking industries.
- Experience and interest about the European investment management market and trends is essential.
- Significant understanding of technical concepts and MS platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, team-oriented attitude and strong time management skills.
- Excellent people communication skills in a multi-cultural setting.
- Fluency in English and Greek languages is a minimum. Fluency in additional languages is a strong plus but not a requirement.
- Project Management experience from software implementation projects is an additional asset.
- Ability to travel is required
Passing our formal Certification Training 6-8 weeks of product training and know-how certification is a requirement for a long-term hire.
At Finvent, you can find a rewarding international career where you can thrive at every level.
So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Finvent and thrive in your work today!
CV Submission in English only
Code Responses: BCON
All applications are confidential
Please Respond ONLY if you comply with most Job Qualifications