Software Developer – Sharepoint / Internship (ref: MT_SDSI_19)
Mellon Technologies, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies, is a specialized provider of technology solutions, contact center and business process outsourcing services that facilitate transactions of organizations with strong consumer business, such as financial institutions, public utilities, telecommunication providers and retail chains.
Mellon Technologies is currently looking for:
Undergraduate students with Informatics studies / relevant studies
to join the software engineering team of innovation applications.
You will be part of a team developing new applications for our software products; maintaining and supporting our applications, with the following key responsibilities:
- Leveraging your knowledge, you will play a key role in development and implementation in close collaboration with the architects and backend team, and
- Understanding and clarifying product specifications, implementation of the code and regression testing.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES:
- Undergraduate student in IT/relevant studies, being at the semester of his/her internship is mandatory.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Sharepoint / C#
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards
- Good understanding of unit testing principles, including the creation of unit test harnesses
- Team player as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quality focused and able to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, «can do» attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to evolve into an international hyper-technological working environment.
- Multicultural and excellent working environment.
- Leading-edge technology.
- Continuous trainings.
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV at email@example.com mentioning the above reference code (ref: MT_SDSI_19) in the subject.