The CRM Delivery Engineer is end to end accountable for the design and delivery of CRM Applications projects.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Analyse and design the required changes in the CRM application
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Define appropriate architecture and other technical solutions so as to make recommendations to Business
- Support colleagues to identify emerging technologies or applications and consider the opportunity to integrate them into operations and activities
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Very good knowledge in development in CRM Siebel application
- Knowledge of relational database programming in MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle
- Knowledge of Customer Related and Order Management processes
- Ability to structure and coordinate others’ activities on projects and deliver desired outcome to business
- Ability to persuade others and negotiate to reach agreement
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent management of own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- At least 4 years of similar experience
- Higher education in Computer Science or a related major
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- At least six years work experience in a similar position, preferably in the field of Telecommunications
- Working experience in critical backend information and systems
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
- Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
- Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
- Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
- Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.