The Associate, Campaign Management is responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of programmatic campaigns across various media types and platforms including display, video and mobile. This individual will hone their optimization and strategic skills and ensure that KPIs are achieved for all assigned IOs. This role has a steep learning curve, but there is also room for a tremendous amount of development as you learn the intricacies and applications of our various ad tech partners.
Campaign Tasks (50%)
- Build out IOs and tactics in DSPs per direction of senior team members
- Assist in prelaunch QA
- Monitor daily pacing and performance reporting from all relevant sources: DSPs, 3PAS, 3PAV, etc.
- Perform basic analysis and execute daily optimizations
- Proactively collaborate with DSP reps and senior team members on optimization tactics
- Identify and escalate any issues to appropriate internal/external contacts
- Assist senior team members with client deliverables
Project Management (20%)
- Coordinate tagging & pixeling workflow with agency planning & adops during campaign setup
- Own scheduling, calendar invites, and note-taking for vendor meetings
Client Engagement (10%)
- Participate in status meetings with agency partners
- Communicate/collaborate with agency planning & adops teams on daily tasks Attend QBR and ad hoc agency meetings per manager direction
Learning & Development (20%)
- Become a programmatic buying expert in assigned platform(s), mastering the nuances and best practices of campaign setup, execution, and optimization options
- Attend training courses per manager direction
- Develop a functional understanding of Cadreon capabilities, internal tools, and our client business
- Assist with presentation of case studies to internal Cadreon team
Qualifications & Skills
Please send your cv at: email@example.com
Cadreon is IPG Mediabrand’s Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, Cadreon operates in 68 markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!