The AdOperations Executive is responsible for implementing and managing digital campaigns in the online advertising industry.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is keen to develop a career in the digital industry to join our Ad Operations team. The successful candidate will work with our team in managing ad campaigns across our clients’ portfolio & will be responsible for overseeing the entire technical aspect of a digital campaign.
- Schedule and launch advertising campaigns using the ad serving platforms
- Collaborating with account teams to work on digital campaign briefs to determine and flesh out traffickingand tagging requirements
- Use Sizmek MDX & DoubleClick Campaign Manager to schedule, target, test, traffic, monitor, optimizeand provide reporting of online ad campaigns
- Work directly with publishers and designers to collect creative assets, troubleshoot technical issues andprovide suggestions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate frequently both in writing and orally with internal teams, clients, agencies and publishers
- Collaborate openly and effectively with all other functions within the integrated client team to ensure that digital fundamentals are understood and practiced, by everyone involved
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science or work related experience
- Understanding of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, tagging, ad verification, viewability)
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and work both collaboratively & autonomously
- Maintaining a profound attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
Please send your cv at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadreon is IPG Mediabrand’s Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, Cadreon operates in 68 markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!