KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy in 1996. The first KORRES product was an aromatic herbal syrup with honey and aniseed, a recipe inspired by “rakomelon”, a warming spirit-with-honey concoction, which George Korres’ grandfather used to favour in his hometown on the island of Naxos. The first KORRES cosmetic and the brand’s first natural innovation was the best-selling Wild Rose 24h Moisturizing & Brightening Cream. Today the KORRES portfolio includes over 400 natural products, taking Greek herbs around the world; the brand has presence in 30 countries, in more than 11.000 points of sale worldwide.
The KORRES team -more than 350 employees- is the brand’s driving force, as the work environment fosters creativity, cooperation, initiative, personal and professional development.
KORRES is looking for a passionate and business oriented Assistant Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support to the Accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, etc.
- Work experience in a relevant field will be considered a plus but is not required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Results oriented and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to undertake responsibilities and to deliver on-time and accurately
- Multi tasked to drive key requirements in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Excellent organizing abilities and great attention to detail
Send Cv in email@example.com