ROLCO-BIANIΛ S.A. is the largest Greek detergent and soap manufacturer.
As part of its regional expansion strategy is searching for a:
DEMAND & PRODUCTION PLANNER
This is an exciting and demanding career opportunity for a fast track young person who is looking for the challenge of joining the Operations Team of a top Greek Manufacturing company with an international business orientation.
- Coordinate supply from all sources of manufacture: including factory, 3rd Party manufactured and bought-in finished goods
- Schedules the Finished Products requirements and prepares the production schedule in order to meet customer demand
- Executes the materials requirements planning (MRP) and ensures availability of raw & packing materials for production scheduling
- Ensures the timely execution of production schedule by utilizing resources and machinery equipment
- Tracking of inventory records and control of inventory levels
- Generates reports for performance evaluation (adherence, stock levels etc)
- Prepares, contributes and fully attends daily meetings with all parties involved regarding production issues.
The successful candidate should have:
- A technical university degree preferably in mechanical/chemical engineering.
- A postgraduate degree will be regarded as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Results oriented and problem solving skills
- Computer literate
- Previous relevant working experience of 1-2 years in a well-organised industrial environment is essential
WHAT WE OFFER
In Rolco we respect the dignity and value of each individual and actively support our belief that employees are our biggest asset. We offer an environment where each employee can grow professionally and personally through a number of initiatives:
- Training programs aiming at the continuous improvement and development of Individual skills
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages based on individual performance
- Private group insurance and hospital coverage
- Personal discount card for ROLCO products
We hire and promote individuals not only for their skills and abilities but also for their drive and desire for continuous improvement. We want individuals who will contribute to our vision and will operate together as a team to achieve our common goal and ensure our long term success.
Applicants are encouraged to send their recent CV along with a cover letter describing why you want to work with us and why you are suitable for this position.
Send the required information by 31/03/2019 to ROLCO – BIANIL S.A. Agias Annis 111, Rentis 182 33 c/o Human Resource, mentioning the code PPPU, or fax it at 210 3426171 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.