At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world, to advance how people live and work.
We are looking for young Graduates to join our Pre-Sales Team for a 6-month Internship period.
Peaked your interest?
During these 6 months, as Intern, you will support the HPE team of Pre-Sales Technical Consultants, receiving on-the-job training in selling Information Technology solutions, being ahead of market trends, and proposing added-value solutions to enterprises, through HPE’s portfolio & strategy.
In this period, you will grow into a true Technical Pre-Sales professional, with valuable relationships and working experience based on best industry practices. If you have what it takes, we would love to take you on board and offer you a kick-start for your career!
- Support the local team of Pre-Sales Consultants in processing, sizing & configuration of Enterprise solutions, including: IT Infrastructure Products for the Data Center (Servers, Storage, Networking, Software, Services) and Intelligent Edge (Campus Wired & Wireless, Security, Mobility, Internet of Things) focusing on businesses in Greece & Cyprus
- Work in building professional relationships with a diverse set of functions and personnel at all levels
- Contribute in identifying emerging market trends and technological opportunities, according to your University/academic experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT Engineering/ Computer Science/ Engineering Management / Information Networking or relevant course.
- Fast learner, with a proactive attitude and willing to grow in a Technical Sales environment
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Native Greek and Fluent English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
«Αποστόλη βιογραφικών στο email@example.com με θέμα Υπόψη Γραφείου Διασύνδεσης/ HP»