Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past years and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand.
If you have just graduated (or your are planning to do soon) and tech makes your heart beat faster this is your time to shine!
We’ve just launched Workable’s Business Development Internship Program and we are happy to welcome graduates ready to learn and grow! Working from our offices in Athens, you will learn all around business development and how a fast-growing sales team operates by becoming part of a world-class inside sales team.
The success of any Outbound Sales Development team relies on having access to the right people for the right reason. As part of the Business Development Research team, you will assist in the generation of accounts for our Outbound effort. To this end, you will use your critical thinking and natural curiosity, as well as leverage the power of our extensive tech stack.
You will contribute to our success by:
- Filtering company lists and selecting those that fit our ideal customer profile
- Running searches for the appropriate contact persons in targeted accounts
- Segmenting prospects based on compelling events and key research points
- Assisting with outbound campaign preparations
In addition, during your time here, you will participate in training sessions, sales meetings, and shadow sales calls and demos. You will gain valuable experience that will transform you into a great candidate for roles like Business Development Representative.
- Fluency in English
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality of results
- You like cells 🙂 so spreadsheets will be your best friends
- Analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Attention to detail
Please note that both full-time and part-time options available for the internship.
- Competitive compensation
- Snacks and beverages
- Tech gear and access to productivity tools
- The chance to learn how to work with one of the most successful Sales teams