Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Customer Documentation is a new discipline that has been playing an increasingly significant role in many technical branches. For the telecommunications industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial, integral element of every product that allows our customers to build and manage their ICT network. Rich media enhancements establish an innovative way to communicate critical information to end users, providing at the same time the best user experience.
Main Responsibility Area
We are looking for working students with Android development focus, having also programming experience with Unity3D, who would like to learn more, practice and gain real work experience on planning, designing, implementing and developing proof-of-concept projects for the end users of Nokia mobile network products. As a working student you will work together with Customer Documentation Specialists to create the best user experience by designing existing content and presenting in the most innovative way, using state-of-the-art augmented reality equipment, critical information to users. You will work across teams on global development projects.
In this position, as a student you will be part of a team to develop in an innovative way critical information to customer documentation users. Requirements for a student are knowledge and experience (projects) in
- Programming languages (Java)
- Mobile development application (Android)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge about trends in web designing (e.g. responsive layouts, progressive disclosure)
- Problem-solving mind
- Creative and initiative-orientated person
- Familiarity with 3D graphics (Blender), Unity3D and Web Development are considered as a plus
- Software knowledge (OpenGL)
- HTML5 animations (Adobe Edge Animate)
- Infographic designing
- Interactive presentations (Adobe Captivate)
- Hiring period minimum 6 months internship with possibility to extend 6 additional internship months