Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focus on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding top talent is vital to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and innovation.
Being active in Central and Eastern Europe for 30 years, with a team that bounds more than 900 professionals, Printec Group has been designing, implementing and supporting innovative key business solutions in the areas of e-payments, monitoring & analytics, self-service channels, digital transformation, security & compliance, as well as, offering full tailor made software solutions and outsourcing services, which enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
Currently we are seeking to recruit for our operations in Greece:
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Application support (installation, troubleshooting)
- Application configuration
- Software release management
- UAT coordination
- Application monitoring and maintenance
- 1-2 years of experience working on Microsoft servers (application, SQl servers)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field is required
- Experience in software lifecycle management (requirement analysis, development, testing, support)
- Experience in SQL & relational databases, especially in MS SQL Server 2008
- Excellent command of the English language
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.