Aksia provides institutional investors with specialist research and portfolio advisory services on hedge fund, private credit, and opportunistic strategies, as well as operational due diligence across a wider range of private markets.
Our clients include experienced pension plans, insurance companies, government-related institutions, endowments, foundations and superannuation funds.
Aksia’s 130+ employees are located in seven offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, with headquarters in New York City and main offices in London and Tokyo.
Our portfolio advisory team is responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing advisory relationships with large, sophisticated investors, by bringing together the resources of the firm for the benefit of each client. The team not only works with existing clients on the development and implementation of their hedge fund and private markets portfolios but is also the central point for the marketing and business development efforts of the firm.
This position will span both the investment due diligence and advisory team, and is based in Aksia’s Athens office but will include regular interaction with global colleagues.
- Assisting with drafting and preparing Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Maintenance and development of firm marketing materials
- Tracking of firm wide statistics and other relevant information required for RFPs and client requests
- Collecting, organizing and tracking prospective client information
- Helping with meeting preparation, for both existing and prospective clients, including presentations and other ad-hoc projects
- Liaising with research, advisory, legal, and client operations teams for the completion of projects
- Supporting global offices (London & Tokyo) with their marketing initiatives
- Coordination and planning of marketing-related manager and client events
- 1 to 2 years of experience with RFPs, strategic marketing, consulting and/or advisory
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects independently
- Strong writing and communication skills
Positive attitude, team player and strong work ethic
Send Cv firstname.lastname@example.org