JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ATHENS & THESSALONIKI
About Sigmasoft S.A.
Sigmasoft S.A. is an innovative software development company providing eHealth & mHealth state-of-the-art software solutions and services for the healthcare industry.
Our products ensure scalability, reliability and security for the healthcare professionals.
We deliver software services to physicians, pharmacies and government organizations.
Our solutions provide a better way of living for the people who are in need of health care services and a more efficient work environment for healthcare professionals.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with our team of talented software engineers to create innovative digital Health software systems and solutions.
Experience You Will Need to Succeed
- BSc in Medical Informatics, Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in Java
- Knowledge in MySQL, MSSQL databases is a plus
- Basic Knowledge in AngularJS, AJAX, jQuery is a plus
- Basic Knowledge in WordPress, Drupal, Liferay CMS is a plus
- Basic Knowledge in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC is a plus
Personal skills we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Detail oriented, maintaining the highest quality work standards
- Enjoy working within agile/scrum based team
- Great energy level and enjoy working in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Full-time long-term co-operation
- Outstanding on the job training opportunities
- Outstanding working environment
- Outstanding career opportunities
How to Apply
If you want to apply for Junior Software Developer positions based in: