Saracakis Group of Companies, with 96 years leadership presence in the automotive sector, is seeking to hire an:
IT ADMINISTRATOR & HELP DESK (Ref. iahd)
- Configures and Administers Windows Servers (2008/2012/2016), Active Directory, and related services.
- Configures and Administers Microsoft Hyper-V
- Configures and Administers DHCP, DNS, IIS, FTP, SFTP
- Configures and Administers Remote Desktop Services
- Administration of Office 365
- Experience with Windows Azure portal
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience managing network storage
- Configures and Administers backup and recovery services.
- Configures and Administers firewalls, VPN, Antivirus, networks
- Monitor security of IT Services and Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical difficulties with hardware, software, and telephony
- Support Managed Networks, VoIP telephony, Office Security Systems (Cameras and Access Control)
- Ensures the security of IT Services and Infrastructure.
- Ensures the efficient functionality of all I.T. Software and hardware equipment.
- First and second level user support
- Installation and administration of Windows Clients (Windows 7 ,8, 10)
- Complete new user accounts, user terminations, email creations, and remote access requests
- Document and communicate all issues from within the ticketing system
- Participation in software and hardware updates
- Communication with users as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Works independently and efficiently to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- IT professional training
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge in managing Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge in managing Office 365.
- Experience in Physical & Virtual Server Hyper-V.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server Administration.
- Knowledge of Bash and PowerShell will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills
We offer an attractive compensation package, healthy business environment, continuous training and excellent prospects for career advancement.
Candidates are requested to send their CV through our Company webpage www.saracakis.gr/αποστολή-βιογραφικού, stating the position Reference Code.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.