Research Associate in Mobile Systems
One Research Associate position are available for a 2 years period, starting immediately/when positions are filled, in order to work in a European Union funded research project.
The Research and Development (R&D) work will be conducted in the area of APIs orchestration /integration with emphasis on the implementation of interfaces between a Distribution Middleware (DM) and the end-users’ devices. More specifically, as an R&D funded project, the potential candidates will work closely together with the research staff at University of Nicosia Research Foundation. In addition, the design and development of models will be required to support the interfaces of the DM and the other modules of a novel prototype.
(1) M.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, or in Software/Computer Engineering, or in a related discipline;
(2) Excellent knowledge and basic experience in Cloud systems/ modelling and simulation;
(3) Excellent programming skills and good knowledge/experience on Software Engineering are an asset;
(4) Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
(5) Experience from any type of participation in national and international research projects with partners from academia and industry will be considered an advantage.
Candidates should be permanent residents in Cyprus for the duration of the project. Republic of Cyprus citizenship is not required.
A highly competitive salary and terms are offered. The duration and renewal of the contract will be based on the candidates’ performance, activities and competitiveness.
Interested applicants please email and attach your full CV and all relevant academic certificates through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/ by the 30th of December, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.