Typical responsibilities include:
- Assessing clients’ needs (attending client interviews, surveys and insight studies).
- Agreeing project objectives and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications.
- Management of branding, design and implementation tasks.
- Organising and monitoring task implementation.
- Project risk assessment and KPI monitoring.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Client training and support.
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Writing reports including web analytics documents, benchmarking studies, information architecture reports, user guides and survey analysis documentation.
Candidates should have proven working experience of over 2 years and match the following selection criteria:
- Excellent grasp of internet/web/mobile technologies and the social media landscape.
- Excellent grasp of e-commerce techniques, especially in the beauty sector.
- Excellent knowledge of project management notions and methodologies (especially Agile methods).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Bachelors’ or post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline (IT/Engineering/Marketing).
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast-growing digital agency working with international clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of Arabic.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.