Job title: Experienced PHP Web Developer
Job Ad Content:
Are you feeling fired up about building great user experiences as well as the under-the-hood components that make it all work?
Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers high-profile, boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our client, an evolving Web Design & Development Company located in Athens, we are looking for a nimble and analytical mind with the ability to think through (as well as around 😉) obstacles and a track record of delivering neat & effective web solutions on time, for full-time employment.
What you will bring to this role:
- 2- 3 + years of previous work experience where you have utilized your great UI/visualization acumen and back-end skills to take over and enhance web based interactive applications & sites
- Your strong foundation and hands-on experience in PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
- Your technical skills tool-box that includes:
- PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5, Joomla, Bootstrap, Opencart
- CMS custom extensions
- Photoshop Basic Knowledge
- Your ability to work collaboratively as part of a Web Development Team
- Your natural aptitude in communicating effectively in Greek and English
It will be nice if you could also bring the following:
- WordPress, T3 Framework working knowledge
- A Computer Science/Engineering or relevant Diploma/Degree
On any given day, you’ll be helping this fast-growing Web Development Team fulfill its customer promise by:
- Working collaboratively as part of a team that develops leading web projects
- Taking ownership of the code that you ship which is clean, performant and maintainable
- Writing high quality custom extensions for CMS
- Fearlessly diving into legacy code and refactoring it
- Developing compliant front-end code based on static design files
About our client & why you should apply?
This Web Development & Marketing Integration Services Company was founded on love of technology and the web. They are a team of builders, high-end visual admirers and problem solvers, looking for like-minded people. Their clients and projects span across multiple industries, purposes, and technologies.
Perks of Working with Them?
- They are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher while enjoying close collaboration and support.
- They are also proud to offer a unique fun, energetic, close-knit environment suited to people looking for an alternative to old-school corporate constraints and conservatism; yet they value stability, and offer benefits of an established company.
How to apply?
Send us your CV to email@example.com, quoting the position reference code: PHP_WEB_DEV.