UNIKO GRADUATE PROGRAM – location: Athens, Greece
Summer is over, are you ready to fast track your career and work with one of the fastest growing Travel Companies in the Nordics?
With our new office in Athens, Greece and ambitious growth plans, Uniko is investing heavily in preparing the travel professionals of the Future.
The Uniko Graduate Program is a Professional Development Program for highly ambitious graduates to prepare you to be ready to undertake your first position as a Tour Operator upon completion of the program.
Applications Open until 20th of November
Start of Graduate Scheme on 17th of December
What does the Program cover?
It is a 12 month program and it includes training on how to:
- Manage pre-booking inquiries from customers or Travel Agents
- Create tour programs and quotations for Travel Agents upon specific needs
- Communicate with Suppliers
- Manage all post-booking / pre-travel inquiries of a group to assist customers (i.e. Travel Agents)
- Perform Bookings for tours
- Manage and maintain an existing customer portfolio
What are YOUR learning benefits?
By attending the Program you will build critically important operational, administrative and business skills that will form the foundation of your future career in the Travel Industry.
What we are looking for
- You graduated between the period of July 2016 and August 2018 from a Bachelor/Master Degree in travel, tourism, events management or related areas of study
- You are available to start in full-time employment in December 2018, latest January 2019
- You are fluent in English oral and written – knowledge of Chinese/Korean/Thai will be a plus
- You have excellent computer skills (typing, Office, Internet)
- You are ambitious with a ‘Can do’ attitude and you are able to work in parallel on multiple project,tasks and jobs
- You are detail oriented, very structured and you keep your deadlines
You must submit you CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to join the Program. Successful candidate will then take part in an Assessment Centre and final interview with a General Manager.
Application and contact
Send your application to email@example.com and include “UNIKO GRADUATE PROGRAM” in the subject field. Please state in your application where you have seen the advertisement.