Candidates will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex workflow solutions using Oracle SOA components (BPEL, BPM, ACM, OSB, Human Workflow and Business Rules). Candidates are expected to:
- Work closely with the architects, business analysts, software engineers and other employees to execute project plans
- Analyze specifications and requirements to design and implement end-to-end SOA solutions with functional and technical components.
- Become members of an experienced development team that supports the development and testing of new andexisting applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- University level degree (or higher education institute) in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Oracle SOA components development (BPEL, OBR, BPM, OSB)
- Knowledge of XQuery, XML, XSD and XSLT
- Understanding of build and source control tools and processes
- Experience in any of the following Oracle ADF, WebCenter Content (UCM) and Oracle Database will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English language