The Unit of Automatic Control and Informatics of the National Technical University of Athens is seeking to employ a Cheminformatics/Bioinformatics Expert at postdoc level in Athens.
- Contribute to multiple research projects with a focus on building machine learning models and applying the models for predicting target activities and adverse effects of nanomaterials.
- Provide scientific leadership and represent the Unit at interdisciplinary international scientific meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Cheminformatics, Computational Chemistry, Computational Biology, or a closely related field of study.
- Proven experience in cheminformatics and bioinformatics technologies
- Solid knowledge of machine learning methods
- Proven expertise in high-performance computing and programming (e.g. R,
- Python, Java)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent publication track record
Please, apply for an interview, sending your detailed CV and transcript of records, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com