Grant Thornton Greece is currently seeking to employ a junior Advisor for the Transactional Advisory Services, a focused group of Grant Thornton Advisory Services, distinct in terms of thought leadership, offering high quality services to our clients, committed to “making a difference every day”. (Ref: 17/74)
- Financial analysis and financial modelling
- Participate in financial due diligence, valuation and IBR projects
- Provide consulting services to SME’s as well as large corporations
- Deliver excellent client service
- Work in a team of qualified, highly motivated professionals
- Identify opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential issues
- Opportunity for professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- 1 – 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in financial analysis, financial modelling of an audit/consulting firm would be considered a strong plus
- A candidacy for a professional qualification such as ACCA or CFA will count positively
Why should I apply to Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton will provide you with a friendly, dynamic environment and help you develop the skills and competencies you need to achieve your potential. Your professional and personal success is our commitment.
How can I apply?
Please apply online via Career Opportunities and select the vacancies that interest you. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.