EXPORT ORIENTED OTC & MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE for a 5 hour (trial period) employment position with full benefits.
We are looking for a sharp, competent mind to complement the business development team. The new member of our team will engage with the whole range of the company’s development tasks and projects.
- Research in medical needs, competitors,
- Market analysis in foreign countries
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Back office support
Skills & Qualifications
- Analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Studies preferably in Marketing or Economics
- Excellent knowledge of English Language is a prerequisite
- Professional use of the Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional, friendly and motivated at building relationships
Office base is in the Northern Suburbs of Athens.
Following a successful completion of the 4 month training period the candidate will be offered a full time position.
Trial period employment ad refers to UNIPI graduates of the Marketing, Business Administration or Economics departments.
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι παρακαλούνται να στείλουν το βιογραφικό τους στο email: firstname.lastname@example.org