We are the leading provider of Tax and Legal services in Greece solving difficult tax and legal issues our clients are facing and providing solutions to their complex business needs.
In this dynamic environment we are now recruiting high calibre Tax Audit Graduate Associates for our Tax Certificates team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Being member of the Tax certificates team
- Conduct tax audits on client accounts using PwC methodology
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks, as directed by project managers
- Exercise professional judgement in performing the tasks assigned
- Interact effectively with clients, in order to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Build long term relationships with clients in order to enhance client satisfaction
- Carrying out research on tax issues
- Seeking opportunities to develop own expertise by taking on greater responsibility and/or more technically demanding tasks
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic background from a Greek top-tier University in Accounting & Finance or Business Administration
- Good knowledge of the Greek Tax and/or Accounting Legislation will be highly regarded
- Professional qualifications (IESOEL, ACCA etc.) and Postgraduate Studies (especially in taxation) will be highly regarded
- Strong writing skills both in English & in Greek
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Adaptability and agility to change
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office
- Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates
What we offer
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and more than 1000 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.