Vivante Health is looking for teammates that are passionate about changing people’s lives, by providing these people and their families with the support and tools and to make significant impact on the quality of their lives. We are a young company that is harnessing the talent and passion of our team in Greece by “Made in Greece.”
The position is open immediately.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills we are looking for:
Self motivated learning (workshops, open source contribution, online courses)
- Experience in working with the Angular 2 framework using Typescript
- Familiar with UI frameworks, preferably Bootstrap
- A Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Expertise in AJAX technologies, reactive programming (RxJS), asynchronous requests, promises, deferred objects and observables
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM)
- 3+ years of experience working with creative teams across design and UX disciplines, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design discipline
Good to have
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc)
- Experience working with RESTful services or HTTP request semantics
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Knowledge of different browser quirks with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Comfortable working on GNU/Linux or UNIX like environment
Functional (good to have)
- Good knowledge of English, especially writing
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Salary: Negotiable depending on the skills
Vivante Health (https://vivantehealth.com) is an innovative healthcare company that addresses the needs of people with invisible, neglected, and stigmatized chronic diseases, starting with digestive diseases. We are looking for passionate and talented team mates that want to make significant contributions to people’s lives. We offer a working environment which is hard driving but flexible.
Our offices are located in Kolonaki, Athens.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your curriculum vitae (resume) at email@example.com.