Quality Assurance engineer
Life at Zulu
At ZuluTrade we are committed to constantly improve and offer innovative solutions to our customers. We set challenging goals and combine our technical expertise with business knowledge to attain great results. We are passionate about efficiency and strive to optimize. We love what we do and we work together. Look behind every feature on our platform and you will find an effective solution for a complex business problem and thousands of satisfied customers.
We have created an open space environment and have established a friendly atmosphere that allows us to work creatively while also having fun. We welcome talents, learn from each other and offer opportunities to grow professionally. At ZuluTrade, you will be surrounded by multinational colleagues and collaborate with competent professionals across different functions. You will be located in Greece, yet will enjoy a unique international experience.
We are looking for a passionate Quality assurance (QA) engineer to ensure the quality of our cutting-edge products and an awesome user experience. Working with cross-functional teams of product owners, developers and designers, you will ensure the quality assurance of a broad range of product features.
Being hands on in performing daily tests – manually as well as automatically – on multiple platforms and using the latest software builds, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the platform, as well as for investigating issues found and providing detailed issue/defect reports via our issue ticketing system.
To succeed in this role, you should consider yourself detail oriented and primarily concerned about the end-user experience, as well as highly organized and methodical. Apart from your passion for technology, you need to take initiatives striving for optimization.
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Although we are proud to hire individuals for their personality, we have also identified the following qualifications as necessary for this role.
- BSc in engineering
- Prior quality assurance and testing experience (up to 3 years)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Fluency in both English and Greek languages (verbal and written)
- Prior working experience with products related to Finance/Trading field will be considered a plus
- Experience with specific non-functional testing types i.e. Portability (cross-browser, mobile devices) and Internationalization, is a plus
- To be a certified tester is a plus
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate’s profile and experience
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities (restaurant, game room, parking space, etc)
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc)
Candidates meeting the above requirements are welcome to send their CV in either .doc, .docx or .pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be «QA Engineer – 1707».
All candidates applying directly through our careers site (http://www.zulutrade.com/careers/) receive an automatic response that their application is stored at our talent pool. ZuluTrade regrets that due to the large number of applications received, only candidates whose profile appears to match the announced vacancy are contacted by our HR Department.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.