|Full Stack Developer||
|Startup (The Egg Incubator)|
|Full Time (Partner)|
|27 July 2017||
|31 August 2017|
Applications Accepted By:
Subject Line: #DEV
Rent It Out
Λ. Συγγρού 190, 17671 Καλλιθέα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Role and Responsibilities
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a young, innovative and dynamic start-up company with a really bright future. As a Full Stack Developer in the company you can have a huge influence and bring your own ideas as part of a highly-motivated team that is building the company from the ground up. You will be given great opportunities to develop your hands-on skills on software development, as well as your business acumen, through mentoring and training sessions.
The company plans to build a two-sided platform that will facilitate the renting activity between consumers. Your efforts will be concentrated to the development and maintenance of this platform and will be important in ensuring the success of company. In this environment, you will utilize modern development practices such Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and cutting-edge Cloud-based tech.
What we want
We seek a bright young individual with entrepreneurial spirit to be our partner in the development of the company. We would like our partner to be fast-learner, passionate with new technologies, creative and to take initiatives.
What you will do
· Participate in the design and development of the new two-sided platform
· Define requirements in collaboration with business owners
· Utilize Continuous Integration and Deployment methodologies
· Knowledge of Web programming such as, JSP, Java, PHP, ASP.net
· Knowledge of relational database programming in MySQL or MSSQL
· Knowledge of frameworks such as, Node.js, Backbone, Angular etc.
· Knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as, Azure, Google etc.
· Promoter of cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables
· Management of own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals
· A “can-do” attitude
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BS (or Senior Student) in Computer Science or a related field
· Experience with Azure or Google Polymer
· UX and SEO experience
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV together with your portfolio of your work at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org