Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As an experienced professional in IT Advisory, you’ll help make this happen. That will mean using your technical knowledge and client facing experience and working with our Advisory Management and partnership team to help clients from all major industries to better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase to increase shareholder value. Working with some of the world’s most prestigious firms you will be an integral part of our team.
With our support you’ll build valued relationships with our clients and other members of Advisory team and will focus on high-impact opportunities and projects. We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative consultants. Bringing experience and unique insight on one or more disciplines, you will use your knowledge to provide combined services covering a spectrum of activities in information technology.We’re currently growing our Advisory team across all capabilities to help meet increasing demand, providing you with the opportunity to work with a number of large scale projects for major clients in Greece and abroad.
Your key responsibilities
As an experienced IT professional in Advisory team you will have the opportunity to participate in engagements that typically involve managing multiple stakeholders and require you to give the best advice to our clients using your technical knowledge and experience to provide the best outcomes. At the same time you are required to continuously develop through trainings and hands on experience on a variety of projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- You will produce complete and accurate work by demonstrating strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 1 year of experience on banking reporting, monitoring or strategy functions
- A bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field
- Proven knowledge of software development i.e. .Net, Java, Angular and Web applications
- Experience in UAT (user acceptance tests) would be considered an asset
- Project management and advanced Ms Office skills
- Advanced business writing skills both in Greek and English
- A passion to provide high quality service to our clients
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working experience at a multinational environment
- Experience with banking or finance software
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. For you this will mean you have greater control over the work you are involved in and you will gain from exceptional training and coaching provided at EY. Feedback is an essential part of what we do and this will be forthcoming in order for you to maximize your potential and be part of a dynamic team.