LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. We hold a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organisation levels and constantly aims to further development.
LALIZAS, in the realm of its continuous development activities has within the span of one year attracted numerous candidates and has added 50 new and talented people!
By setting high selection standards, especially emphasizing on the approach, recruitment and development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Please find below our new vacancy:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Collects data, prepares and submits the financial results of all Business Units (P & L, Budgeting, KPI’s Analysis).
- Creates, manages and analyses MIS Reports.
- Prepares, analyses and submits the data for company’s costs per activity.
- Participates in the preparation of annual budget.
- Participates / implements financial and/or accounting projects.
- Degree in Economics.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position, ideally in an auditing company.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (especially in excel).
- Desirable knowledge of SAP.
- Emphasis in detail, methodical thinking.
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.