We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for our Greece subsidiary company, in the following position:
SPECIAL SERVICES COORDINATOR –Time Critical (SpSCTC06/2017)
(Based in Athens Head Office)
To contribute in maximizing company’s revenue, margin, service quality and customer satisfaction, through promotion of TNT Special Services products and services
Key Activities / Accountabilities:
- Selling and Relationship Management: To promote TNT Special Services products (Time Critical) to existing and prospective customers, to maximise revenue opportunities and to manage internal and external customers’ relationships in order to achieve the SpS strategic goals.
- Complaints management: To provide customers with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints to satisfy their needs, and maintain and enhance their loyalty to TNT.
- Process Management: To implement and monitor SpS internal processes and procedures in order to maximise efficiency and costs.
- Reporting: To analyse data and provide accurate and timely reports to senior management in order to review and monitor the SpS strategy implementation.
- Internal compliance: To comply with internal policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency across the Division.
Requirements: The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Business to business selling skills
- Communication capability both within peer group and at senior level, globally and locally
- Project management skills
- PC skills
- Fluent use of written and spoken English
- Sales and/or operational experience in customised distribution solutions
- Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s
- Proven people skills, especially team building, persuasion and influence application
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate, which includes a competitive salary, performance related remuneration, extensive professional training, and various opportunities for career development within the Company and the TNT Express Group