ThinkRIT, is an information technology Services and Solutions Provider, operating in Automotive & Retail industry.
With extensive knowledge and experience in the market, the company offers a comprehensive suite of services to their customers in the areas of Consulting, Implementation, Support and Training. Develops cloud applications & smart solutions and always having as a principle to fulfill upcoming market and customer needs.
We have an immediate opening for Software Developers in our Athens office to join the Development team.
- Work with a team to design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications
- Design, develop and test software in accordance to the established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Work with teammates to analyze and resolve software problems
- Adhere to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Provide third level support to business users
- Strong work ethics, drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of software life cycle
- Understanding of business processes and requirements and strong desire to learn
- Computer Science degree or equivalent training
- 2-3 years practical software development experience
- Verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Preferred competency requirements
- Hands on experience with C#, Java or JS
- SOA, Cloud services
- PaaS, SaaS
- Web & mobile applications
- RDBMS, MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Azure
- An excellent work environment
- Training and development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- This is a full-time position.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com