CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
-Take full responsibility for customer experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for Import areas.
-Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction, own, manage all customer facing activities.
-As part of Commercial Intelligence – build strong relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
-Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and Issue resolution ownership.
-Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets. Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
-Work actively with other departments and Maersk offices in other regions.
Who we are looking for
· University degree in Shipping or Supply chain/Logistics
· 2-3 years of experience in related area is a plus
· Good command of Microsoft Office applications
· Strong customer understanding
· Focus on constant improvements with a flexible mind
· Efficient, decisive, result orientated
· Strong drive to give our customers a world class service
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
· Willingness to be a team player
· Result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
All interested candidates can submit their application online by visiting below link: