SHAREPOINT ARCHITECT / TEAM LEADER (ref: SHAR/03/17)
With experience in customising SharePoint for implementing collaborative web applications.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a SharePoint Architect / Team Leader to offer his services as an expert at the premises of the company in Athens. The successful candidate will be integrated in the Software Development Team of the company.
- Analyse technical requirements and define technical specifications, for implementing SharePoint 2013 collaboration modules
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for setting up and designing SharePoint development projects, fulfilling the architectural design, topology, hosting, and maintenance needs
- Design and model prototypes, as well as develop, maintain, and test existing and new web applications
- Carry out technical assessments, feasibility studies, and solution evaluations.
- University Degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or related field
- Experience in analysis, design, prototyping, and development using Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Experience in business modelling, architectural design, development, and testing of large scale web applications
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: SHAR/03/17) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.