Senior IT Consultant / Project Manager
(ref: ITCPM /02/17), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit a Senior IT Consultant/Project Manager. The work will be carried out at the company’s premises in Athens, with occasional on-site missions at the customer premises.
- Project management, coordination, and reporting;
- Requirements engineering of IT projects;
- Creation and quality review of deliverables
- Participation in meetings with clients;
- Participation in tender/offer preparation.
- University degree in Information Technology or related;
- Strong communication, presentation, coordination and collaboration skills; quality- and people-oriented;
- Experience in software development and delivery projects and lifecycle; familiar with UML, SW development, databases, Application Servers, XML, web services, software architectures, testing, quality metrics;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar field.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITCPM/02/17), at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.