Java Web Developer with knowledge of German
(ref: GJWDA/02/17), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Athens a Java Web Developer who is able to work on projects with German deliverables. The successful candidate will join a highly professional software development team that uses state-of-the-art technologies to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations.
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain large and complex web-based Java applications;
- Collaborate passionately with colleagues, adhering to highest professional standards and ensuring the delivery of quality software and project documentation;
- Interact with clients;
- Contribute to the continual improvement process through cross-thinking and putting forward innovative ideas.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Passion for SW development, enthusiasm for teamwork and quality, keen to learn and excel, taking ownership of area of responsibility;
- Experience in Java/JEE, web programming and databases;
- Expertise in multi-tier architectures and SW engineering principles;
- German and English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (GJWDA/02/17), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.