Software Developers C #, .NET
Software Competitiveness International (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software House, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2016, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team by more than 25%, we doubled again our customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation, we enhanced our presence in Middle Europe, and we became awarded by CORALLIA – SI cluster.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
- Software Developers C #, .NET
to offer his/her services (SW analysis, design, coding, testing) to one of our international long term cooperation, with one of the Middle European Innovation Players in the area of Knowledge Management, from our company’s premises in Athens.
- a talented software engineer with a passion for writing software,
- willing to take on new challenges,
- a strong analytical thinking,
- able to work independently,
- a team player, able to cooperate with others within a multi-national team,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Programming skills:
- .NET Framework 4.x,
- ASP.NET (“classic”), ASP.NET MVC 4
- SQL (T-SQL)
- HTML/ XHTML
- CSS2, CSS3
- Software development skills
- Design Patterns (GoF)
- Dependency Injection (Microsoft Unity)
- Working experience in software development (.NET / web) of 4 years as a minimum
- Fluency in English (spoken, written)
- The following skills will be considered as an asset:
- Entity Framework (4.x and higher)
- HTML 5
- Telerik KendoUI Web
- Clean Code Programming
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Experience with Learning Content Management Platforms
- Good knowledge of the German Language (spoken, written)
The successful candidates will be part of an international team of highly qualified professionals, being involved in the full software development life cycle for a very innovative product of our customer.
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed (<<10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: IM-S/01/17, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 10.02.2017
Starting date of the cooperation: 3.2017
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience, and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
private health insurance