Software Developers C++ for automotive
Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2016, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team by more than 25%, we doubled again our customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation, we enhanced our presence in Central Europe, and we became awarded by CORALLIA – SI cluster.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
- Software Engineers, C++, for AUTOMOTIVE
to offer their services (SW analysis, design, coding, testing) to one of our international long term cooperation, with one of the key players of the German Automotive Market, from our company’s premises in Athens.
- a talented software engineer, passionate about C++,
- willing to take on new challenges,
- a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- able to work independently,
- a team player, with strong communication skills, able to cooperate with others within a multi-national environment,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- programming skills in C++
- in OO- programming and developing principles
- Experience in software development processes
- Proven working experience of
- up to 3 years (“junior”-level),
- over 3 years (“experienced”-level)
- over 6 years (“senior” – level)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Communication skills in German
as a minimum, as a professional software engineer, using the required technologies
The following skills will be considered as an asset:
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, working for automotive software, established in Greece (Athens), being involved in the full software development lifecycle. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Germany or in Greece.
- Ability to stay abroad (Germany) for 2-3 weeks, during the enabling period
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( < 10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: PR/02/17, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than30.03.2017.
Starting date of the cooperation: 4.2017
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience, and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
private health insurance