Quality Assurance Engineer (Ref. qae-mu)
Data Communication S.A is one of the major developers of business software in Greece since 1987, incorporating a portfolio of Business, Accounting, ERP, CRM and Human Resources Management (HRM) solutions.
We have a strategic collaboration with Microsoft and have been certified as Microsoft Partner since 2006. We are repeatedly recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conferences for our strong business performance and dedication to delivering solutions that meet diverse customer needs and are honored with the highest certification “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CFMD)” for Innovera ERP, our greek version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Our team is comprised of 120 experienced software engineers, technical experts, project managers and market specialists, allocated in our headquarters in Athens and our two regional offices in Patra and Thessaloniki. Recognized 5 times by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the Best Workplaces in Greece and receiving 1 Best Workplaces Europe award in 2016, we invest in and are inspired by our people, working all together as a team to offer top quality services that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced software solutions environment being a part of our high caliber R&D team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing testing procedures for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Microsoft Dynamics CRM, building high quality software solutions for our clients.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills being a key contributor in the collaboration between the R&D and Services teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure the products are exemplary in terms of quality, performance and reliability
- Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs according to our business methodologies and quality standards
- Report informative and detailed defects throughout the project and maintain documentation of results
- Work with the R&D and Services teams to evaluate inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- Build deep and thorough knowledge upon Microsoft Dynamics software solutions contributing to the improvement of software solutions and services provided to our clients
Your Educational / Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent academic track record with University Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- 1-2 years of relative working experience in ERP/CRM quality assurance environments will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Dedication to quality and positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Self-motivated; able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them, without external direction
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates)
- Competitive wages
- Excellent working environment (5 National & 1 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)
- Ongoing training
- Private medical insurance
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com (quoting the code: qae-mu)