Microsoft Dynamics NAV Junior Consultant (Ref. jcos-u)
Data Communication S.A is one of the major developers of business software in Greece since 1987, incorporating a portfolio of Business, Accounting, ERP, CRM and Human Resources Management (HRM) solutions.
We have a strategic collaboration with Microsoft and have been certified as Microsoft Partner since 2006. We are repeatedly recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conferences for our strong business performance and dedication to delivering solutions that meet diverse customer needs and are honored with the highest certification “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CFMD)” for Innovera ERP, our greek version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Our team is comprised of 120 experienced software engineers, technical experts, project managers and market specialists, allocated in our headquarters in Athens and our two regional offices in Patra and Thessaloniki. Recognized 5 times by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the Best Workplaces in Greece and receiving 1 Best Workplaces Europe award in 2016, we invest in and are inspired by our people, working all together as a team to offer top quality services that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
- Are you talented and ambitious young professional with a combined degree in Economics & Information technology?<
- Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, we have an opening for you at our Athens headquarters as a:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Junior Consultant
The position will offer you outstanding opportunity for professional development.
Through an extensive training program, you will join our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consulting & Services team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will work closely with our R&D team, being responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge as well as manage client relationships within the context of the role
- Analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions
- Liaise with production department for developing custom solution components when required
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Be responsible for completeness and quality of functional design
- Be in charge of testing and documenting the NAV software configuration
- Be responsible for customers’ training
Your Educational / Behavioral Competencies
- 1-2 years of relative working experience in ERP support and/or implementation
- Experience in providing NAV software solution services will be considered an asset
- Excellent academic track record with University Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly goal – driven and methodical worker, with attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment (5 National & 1 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)
- Private medical insurance
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com (quoting the code: jcos-u)