Microsoft Dynamics CRM Junior Consultant (Ref.crmc-j.u)
Data Communication S.A is one of the major developers of business software in Greece since 1987, incorporating a portfolio of Business, Accounting, ERP, CRM and Human Resources Management (HRM) solutions.
We have a strategic collaboration with Microsoft and have been certified as Microsoft Partner since 2006. We are repeatedly recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conferences for our strong business performance and dedication to delivering solutions that meet diverse customer needs and are honored with the highest certification “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CFMD)” for Innovera ERP, our greek version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Our team is comprised of 120 experienced software engineers, technical experts, project managers and market specialists, allocated in our headquarters in Athens and our two regional offices in Patra and Thessaloniki. Recognized 5 times by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the Best Workplaces in Greece and receiving 1 Best Workplaces Europe award in 2016, we invest in and are inspired by our people, working all together as a team to offer top quality services that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, talented and ambitious young professional who will join a team of high caliber as a
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Junior Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for those aspiring to progress their career in the right direction and gain hands-on experience in a Microsoft Partner. Through an extensive training program, you will join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consulting & Services team, providing technical support to our customers. You will work closely with our R&D team, being responsible for maximizing support quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM end-user technical support via telephone and seek full resolution to user support inquiries
- Troubleshoot user issues to identify root cause and collaborate with R&D Department in order to implement system fixes as needed
- Build and modify CRM forms, views, charts and dashboards, as well as workflows and reports based on client support and enhancement requests
- Provide functional and technical information to user inquiries
Your Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of consulting experience in business applications with focus on customer support
- Experience in providing Microsoft Dynamics CRM software solution services will be considered an asset
- Excellent academic track record with University Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Familiarity and experience in Microsoft SQL Server will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Competitive wages
- International Certification in Microsoft technologies
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment (5 National & 1 Europe Best Workplaces Award)
- Private medical insurance
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com (quoting the code: crmc-j.u)