Full time job opportunity: Junior Technologist
About the opening:
We are seeking a Junior Technologist to join our team at the Department of Consulting Excellence. This is a full time position and some relevant prior work experience is required.
As a Junior Technologist you will be expected to assist in the development of insightful solutions that leverage technology and empower our clients to tackle critical issues in the management of their operations.
As a member of our consulting team you will be based at our modern headquarters in the city of Patras close to all the amenities that the commercial center has to offer. Some travel should be expected.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the below mentioned minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of two years demonstrable experience in the development and delivery of database applications of moderate complexity
- Good knowledge of the SQL (both the Microsoft and open source distributions) and some experience in maintaining databases of moderate to high complexity
- Very high levels of literacy in at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, C++
- A balanced understanding of computer hardware
- A balanced understanding of networking
- A degree in Information Technology or a related discipline from an upper tier Greek or International University (graded at least GR:6,5/10 – GPA:3.5/4, UK:2:1, or be at the top 15% of your graduation year)
- Exceptional analytical skills and very strong problem solving ability
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to work in-part independently
- High intellectual curiosity and the tendency to challenge conventional thinking and
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
The following qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- A postgraduate degree in IT or a related discipline from a top tier University
- Experience in the technology department of a business operating in one of our industries of focus; and
- Experience working as a management consultant with a top tier firm.
- A remuneration package analogous to the candidate’s qualifications; and
- A friendly and highly professional working environment that will help you to foster and develop your skills.
The firm offers:
About the Application Process:
All applications should be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will need to mention the below noted opening’s code on the message subject for the attention of the recruitment team.
Opening’s code: JTC-01-53321 INA-5
- Only applicants that match all of the above mentioned minimum qualifications will be replied to.
- Applications can be submitted in either the English or the Greek language.
- Candidates will be required to take qualification assessment tests at our offices as part of the recruitment process.
- The firm reserves its right to perform background checks on all applicants who receive an employment offer.
- Strict confidentiality will be observed throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Our experience suggests that applicants who decide to include a covering letter with their application increase their chances of getting invited to the next stage of the recruitment process dramatically.
- The bellow listed dates identify core stages of our recruitment process:
|01||Collection of applications||