Full time job opportunity: Operations Specialist
About the opening:
We are seeking an Operations Specialist to join our team at the Department of Supporting Services. This is a full time position and some relevant prior work experience is required.
As an Operations Specialist you will be expected to assist in the execution of a vast array of core business processes managed by the Department. Typical functions include Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Public Relations Management, Archives, Treasuring, Quality Assurance and Professional Assistance (Secretarial Support) to members of our consulting team.
As a member of our Support Services team you will be based at our modern headquarters in the city of Patras close to all the amenities that the commercial center has to offer.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the below mentioned minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of three years demonstrable experience managing tasks in Human Resources, Procurement and Archives, Quality Assurance, and Secretarial Support for a mid-capitalization organization
- A degree in any discipline from an upper tier Greek or International University (graded at least GR: 6.5/10 – GPA:3.5/4, UK:2:1, or be at the top 15% of your graduation year)
- Very strong computer skills and significant experience with applications of the MS-Office Suite
- Exceptional communication and team work skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work largely independently
- The ability to quickly adopt to highly professional environments and acquire new skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
The following qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- A postgraduate degree in any Business Discipline from a top tier University and
- Experience working as support staff with a top tier management consulting firm.
- A remuneration package analogous to the candidate’s qualifications and
- A friendly and highly professional working environment that will help you to foster and develop your skills.
The firm offers:
About the Application Process:
All applications should be submitted via email at email@example.com. Applicants will need to mention the below noted opening’s code on the message subject for the attention of the recruitment team.
Opening’s code: OSE-01-42661 INA-4
- Only applicants that match all of the above mentioned minimum qualifications will be replied to.
- Applications can be submitted in either the English or the Greek language.
- Candidates will be required to take qualification assessment tests at our offices as part of the recruitment process.
- The firm reserves its right to perform background checks on all applicants who receive an employment offer.
- Strict confidentiality will be observed throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Our experience suggests that applicants who decide to include a covering letter with their application increase their chances of getting invited to the next stage of the recruitment process dramatically.
- The bellow listed dates identify core stages of our recruitment process:
|01||Collection of applications||